4.12.15

Four Free Christmas Themed Fair Isle Charts

Hello all,
This Friday I have a little bit of knitting inspiration for ya. A while ago, I designed a few Christmas-themed fair isle charts because I wanted to try my hand at fair isle designing. Today I thought I'd share those charts with you guys! I hope you enjoy them!

All four of these charts are 36 stitches x 54 rows. You can fit them into any panel of plain stockinette in any project, just as long as that panel is at least 36 stitches x 54 rows. To print them, right click on the one you want, and click "Save picture as.." Save it to your computer, then open it up and click print!

 1) Pointsettia
 2) Christmas Trees
 3) Hollyberries
 4) Reindeer & Argyle

Let me know in the comments what you would use these for! A bag? A sweater? A stocking?
Until next Friday,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! You know what to do!